Emissions monitoring data for July 2022
Published: 27 Oct 2022
Please note, the gasification facility was on a planned maintenance shutdown for the month of July so there were no emissions recorded for this month.
The graphs show daily average and daily half-hourly average emissions data for the period of July 2022 for the following emissions categories: nitrous oxides (NOx), sulphur dioxide (SO2), hydrogen chloride (HCl), ammonia (NH3), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and dust (particulates). Each chart shows emissions data taken directly from the site's Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) along with the permitted daily average and permitted mean half-hourly average as set out in our Environmental Permit for the site.
Each graph has a colour-coded key to the left indicating the data represented. Here are some handy definitions to help you interpret the data:
- Daily Average ELV: The permitted Emissions Limit Value that a particular emission cannot exceed in one day.
- Half-hourly average ELV: The permitted level that a particular type of emission cannot exceed during any half-hour period.
- Daily Average: This is the daily average for the type of emission, recorded directly from the Eco Park's Continuous Emissions Monitoring System. This line should not exceed the blue Daily Average ELV line.
- Mean Half-hourly average: This is an average of the half-hourly average emission recorded from the Eco Park monitoring system for each day of the month. This number should not exceed the green Half Hourly Average ELV line.
- Maximum Half-hourly average: This is the highest half-hourly average for the emission reported from the Eco Park for each day of the month. This can exceed the blue daily average line but it should not exceed the green half-hourly average line.
- Minimum Half-hourly average: This is the lowest half-hourly average for emissions reported from the Eco Park for each day of the month.