Community Liaison Group
Eco Park Community Liaison Group (CLG)
The Eco Park Community Liaison Group (CLG) provides a forum for dialogue between SUEZ, Surrey County Council, Spelthorne Borough Council, community representatives and other organisations with an interest or role in the Eco Park.
The members include local borough and county councillors, representatives of three local residents’ associations (Shepperton, Lower Sunbury and Charlton Village) and local residents.
Chaired by a local resident, it meets regularly to discuss progress with the project and any issues raised by local residents through their representatives on the group.
The membership of the group is limited. If you would be interested in joining the group when a place becomes available, please send your name, address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following resources are available to download:
Files available to download
- CLG July 2017 meeting notes (PDF, 307.9 KB)
- CLG May 2017 meeting notes (PDF, 271.3 KB)
- CLG February 2017 meeting notes (PDF, 65.1 KB)
- CLG November 2016 meeting notes (PDF, 117.6 KB)
- CLG September 2016 meeting notes (PDF, 119.5 KB)
- CLG June 2016 meeting notes (PDF, 124.9 KB)
- CLG terms of reference (PDF, 94.0 KB)
- CLG April 2016 meeting notes (PDF, 134.3 KB)